Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Fun Penguin Card

 Today's card is a quick little something I whipped together. 

The sentiment is from the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.  I used the Chomas Creations Gel Pen Holder and on of her pens.  So quick and easy.  I can't imagine trying to cut this sentiment that tiny.
I used the Cuttlebug Ice Crystals embossing folder for the background.  This folder is a bit harder to find in the US, but I was able to order mine from Custom Crops.
The ribbon was given to me in an assortment bundle - and it reminded me of icicles.
The penguin and snowflakes are from a stamp set called Penguin Love by There She Goes Clear Stamps.
I used the Nestabilities Labels One to cut out the penguin image.  
The snowballs are covered in Frosted Lace Stickles.  I like this color for snow because the sparkle is more subtle - it looks more like snow to me then say - the Diamond color.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww, what an adorable penguin card.. Oh and I will be mailing your penguin card out today..

Amanda:0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the trim!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love penguins!