Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shrinky Dink Photo Keychain


This was another handmade gift for this year.  I made this for my stepmother who LOVES photos.  These are all her grandchildren :)

I used the inkjet printable Shrinky Dinks to accomplish this.  I believe I printed the photos around 2 by 3, and I did lighten them in a photo editing program as the instructions suggest.  I punched holes in them with the larger hole setting on my Crop a Dile.

After I created all the shrunken photos I attached them to chains with a clasp at the top so she can clip this in her purse.  I also added a leaf charm that I thought was pretty.

5 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Love this idea..You make things look incredibly easy.
Minta

Summer said...

Such a great idea, love it! TFS

Amanda said...

So cute!! I need to try it.

TFS!!

Norma said...

Great idea!! I just bought some shrinky dinks and I can't wait to use them!! Thanks for the inspiration:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun gift idea!