Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trio of Tags

Holiday tags can be such a fun project.  They are quick and easy to make, and can be used as a way of getting rid of scraps leftover from other holiday projects.  Today I have created 3 simple tags to share with you.

Supplies Used On All Tags

Tags - I cut mine from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge

Ribbon - Mine is Stampin' Up's Satin Ribbon

Buttons

Papers - Mine are from the DCWV Holiday Stack - I purchased it last year, 180 sheets for $20, but they are thin so I made sure and backed them with a plain brown cardstock for stability.


1st Tag:
 
Versa Mark Ink covered with Stamp N Stuff Embossing Powder in Green Tinsel - Stampendous makes it, and I purchased it at Michael's. This is the most awesome heat embossing powder because it has glitter in it!!!  You'll need a heat tool to do the embossing.

SP & Company Stamps, the Stitchery Doo set.  This was used  for the faux stitching to make a quilt effect. It was stamped in Real Red Classic ink from Stampin Up.

2nd Tag:

Stampin' Up Classic Inks in Regal Rose and Real Red

3rd Tag:

Versa Mark Ink covered with Stamp N Stuff Embossing Powder in Green Tinsel. 

EK Success Open Scallop Border Punch
Bling for the center of the flower - although I would have preferred a pearl.  I learned how to make the flower from this tutorial on Youtube. 



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these tags! They are really cute, and I love the patchwork one. TFS

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty...I love them!

Kim V. said...

Amber, these are great! Please come get the award I left for you on my blog!

http://kreations-by-kim.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Very pretty tags Amber!!! I've started mine already:) Thank goodness!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great tags!

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Cute tags!! You have a blog award waiting over at my blog. Thanks

Kate said...

Great tags! I love the embossed green on the third one!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love everything about Christmas but I never remember to make tags - I buy them which is really stupid! :<) I love your tags - really cute! Maybe while I am inspired I should sit down and make just tags!

Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane