Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays Bird Card


I know this is one heck of a busy week for all of us.  I'll be sharing my last few holiday cards.  I'll be back next week to share my handmade gifts for this year.

I used the Stampin' Up set called Always for the bird and the branches.  I embossed with Stamp N Stuff Embossing Powder in Red Tinsel, and Green Tinsel.  I just can't get enough of those.  They have such a beautiful sparkle to them - perfect for holiday cards.  

The sentiment along the bottom is from SP & Company stamps the Ultimate Sentiments I.  I used Real Red ink from Stampin' Up.  The papers are by DCWV.  The stitching lines were done with a Real Red marker from Stampin up, and the ribbon is just from a local craft store.  I used a Stampin' Up scallop edge border punch as well.

In my mad rush to complete the last of my cards I didn't get the sizing details written down.  I believe the square is 3 by 3.  I think the piece on the right is about 1 and 1/2 inches wide.  I don't remember at all about the layers the bird is on.  Sorry about that!  Of course I really did cut that layer to fit the image anyways, so it would likely change if you used a different stamp.

Have a crafty day!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Super Cute! Love your stamp!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! What a great stamp!

VICTORIA said...

Very pretty Amber.

Unknown said...

beautiful

VICTORIA said...

Thanks Amber. I want to wish you a merry christmas. I will be leaving tomorrow nite for my Mothers in Arkansas. You Have a great one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

mom =)

Norma said...

Lovely card Amber!!!!