Friday, December 17, 2010

Simple Graduation Card


I needed a quick graduation card.  I didn't have many ideas in my head for it, so I decided to do something similar to another card I just made.  I made a 5 inch square card.  I rounded two of the corners on a 1/2 inch setting.  I added a lacy shape from Just Because Cards, cut at 5 inches.

I added the graduation cap from Everyday Paper Dolls & the Congrats from Gypsy Wanderings.  I have no idea what sizes.  Sorry, I was in a hurry.  I used Black Diamond Stickles to outline the cap and the crease in it.  I used Waterfall Stickles on the dangling part of the cap (I'm sure that has a name!  *LOL*) and the word.  The star I did with silver Stickles.  The papers are from the We R Memory Keepers stack called Tiffany's.

Doing the Stickles was the only part that took much time at all.  I did do some decorating on the inside - but didn't bother to take a pic.  I was pretty rushed on this one.  I created a simple pocket to slip the gift card into and such.  Nothing too original.

Have a fabulous, and very crafty Friday! :)


No comments: