Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peace Card Using the Chomas Creations Gel Pen Holder



I made a video tutorial for ya'll showing you how I used my Gypsy and the Chomas Creations gel pen holder.  I was able to write in 2 colors, and cut.  You also get to see my pretty new Plum Expression in the video.  Oh I am so in love with it.

Be sure and visit Chomas Creations to see Amy's great products, and also be inspired by all the fabulous projects she does. 

If you aren't able to watch the video I've included a few pictures of the Gypsy screen that will help you see how I did the layering - just scroll down below the video :)





For those that aren't able to watch the video here's a few shots of the Gypsy set up to do this project.
Blue Gel Pen Layer


Silver Gel Pen Layer

Cutting Layer


To finish off the card I used some Waterfall & Silver Stickles, my I Rock with mirror gems, Marina Mist ribbon from Stampin Up, & some DCWV patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


11 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Love the gel pen on this!

Summer said...

Great video! Thanks for the tutorial, I have not yet tried the cricut pens.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the super video and tutorial!! Your card is so beautiful..

Amanda:0)

Audrey Frelx said...

Aymee, your card is so pretty!!! Great tutorial too!!!

I have a blog award for you on my blog, come on over when you can to get it!

Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Amber! In your comment on my post, you said you didn't have the carts to cut out the Poinsettia box -- do you have the Plantin Schoolbook cart? If so, I can do the cutfile for you in that cart, but it'll be a bit later before I can get to it because I have my hands full for right now. Let me know!!!

Monica-FC said...

I just love all the cards on your blog. so wonderful. right down to the tags.

Amy Chomas said...

You did a fantastic job showing how to use the Chomas Creations gel pens in the Cricut! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, can't wait to see what you do next, hehe!!! Amy

Marlene said...

Awesome tutorial. Fantastic card, too! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

That must be the new purple mean crafting machine!

=) mom

Kate said...

This turned out so well! Thanks for the tutorial too. I like the way the snowflakes are partially cut off. Great job!

Duendes said...

Hi Amber, great video! Happy Sunday to you..
Hugs