Wednesday, December 15, 2010

 I made this card for a color challenge over at My Pink Stamper.  The challenge is to use 2 pinks, 2 blues, and black.  I had fun putting it together.

I cut the phone at 3 inches using the From my Kitchen cartridge.  It can be found on page 28.  I used some Glossy Accents all over it to make it shiny. 

The lacy edge shape is from Just Because Cards on Page on page 62.  I cut it at 5 inches.

The patterned papers are from the W R Memory Keepers stack called Tiffany's.  

The card is 5 and 1/2 inches sqaure and the mat is 5 inches even.  I used my corner rounder on a 1/2 inch setting on all the corners.

I finished off with a satin bow in the top right corner.

4 comments:

girlia said...

too cute

Sarah said...

Super cute card! I love the telephone and how you made it look shiny! Great Job!
~sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Love this card! Perfect card for a teenage girl...heehee...though they probably don't remember when phones ever looked like THAT! LOL!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute.