Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Elegant Winter Bird Card


I wanted to create something with a girlie and elegant feel to it for a special friend of mine.  I used a DCWV paper and did stitching lines all around it with a Chocolate Chip marker from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment was also stamped in Chocolate Chip and is from the Ultimate Sentiments I set from SP & Company stamps.

The Cricut cuts are from Winter Woodland.  The bird is cut at 1/5 inches, and the branch at 2 inches.  I used some Frosted Lace Stickles on top of the snow cuts. 

Thanks for stopping by today :)

10 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful....I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the colors!! TFS

Amanda said...

Oh my, your card is simply beautiful!!!

Amanda:0)

Carol L said...

This is beautiful! Like always, great job. That pattern paper is very nice, I love the colors and the little bird is too cute! Have a blessed day!
Hugs, carol l.

Lizzie Laine said...

Very pretty card Amber!

Summer said...

Very beautiful and I love the soft color combo!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the snow on the branches!

Michele said...

simple and beautiful! love the colors. xo

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Anonymous said...

Where's my beautiful card on here? I got it today... I love it... thanks!

mom =)