Monday, January 31, 2011

Using Cool Gypsy Tricks to Make a Paper Pendant - Video Tutorial


Hello everyone.  Today I have a video tutorial for you :)

I made this paper pendant using the Chomas Creations gel pen holder.  If you want to see a video of me putting the gel pen holder in my machine, and switching colors, etc. please SEE THIS POST.

In today's video I will be teaching you some techniques with the Gypsy.  The pendant I made is one image.  I created multiple layers, lining them on top of each other perfectly, and hid certain contours to create the multiple colors.  I also show you quickly how to re-name layers, preview what's going to cut, etc.  I just walk you step by step through the entire process of making this cut file.  I am in LOVE with my Gypsy and I use it all the time.  Hopefully you find the video helpful :)


13 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is gorgeous, girlie! I love the design.

Alex said...

WOW !!! This is awesome ! I will have to check back to see the video ! TFS !

Michele said...

Who would have thunk?? Very cool!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, this is really cool!!!

Marlene said...

Oooh...pretty! Pretty craftastic, too!

Craftbugmum said...

Oh Amber very pretty
Hugs
Fi xx

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

this is beautiful Amber, and I have an award for you on my blog, so when you get a cgance, please come on over and get it!! Karen<3

GabyCreates.com said...

Beautiful Amber!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! so stylish!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [01 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Yoshiras time to craft said...

so cute.love it will try it out

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to try this!!

Maria Elena said...

Great video !
Thanks for sharing with us
Have a great Thursday ;-)
Maria Elena
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/