Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Fun Card



I wanted to play along in the My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge.

I used my Gypsy to weld 2 ovals together to make a shaped card.  The balloons are from Once Upon a Princess.  I did a little inking, added googly eyes, and just a touch of Diamond Stickles.

I used a strip of DCWV patterned paper for some fun color.  Then I went around the edges of the card with a pink marker alternating dashes and dots.  For the finishing touch I stamped the sentiment "Birthday Fun" from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occasions set.
This was just a quick card I slapped together.  I think it would be fun for a little girl.

Thanks for stopping by :)


17 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Cute card. Love the DCWV paper!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!

Monica said...

I love goggly eyes! They always make me smile! TFS, very cute!

Michele said...

Cute. Happy smiley balloons are always a good thing. :-)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You "slapped it together" in a most delightful way! Very cute card!

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Craftbugmum said...

Hi
Lovely card, very cute.

I've just become a follower and thanks so much for your comments

Fi x

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

Such a cute card!! I love the faces on those balloons!

Kim V. said...

Oh gosh, how cute!!! I really need to dig out this cart and look it over again. So adorable!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great colors!

Marlene said...

How cute! Those googly eyed balloons make me giggle!

Valerie said...

I love the balloons, super adorable!!

Alex said...

great job !!! super cute !!!

Leanne said...

Super, super, super cute!! I love those googly eyes! TFS!

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute! Love the eyes on the balloons, it really gives them character!!!

Fun card! Good luck in the challenge!

Norma said...

Very Cute!!!

Katy said...

i love DCWV paper good choice!

Monica-FC said...

that is one fun looking birthday card. I love it.