Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love is in the Air Blog Hop - Coming Soon!


Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that I am hosting my very first blog hop.  The hop will be on Thursday, January 20th

The hop will go live at:
7:00 AM Pacific Time
8:00 AM Mountain Time
9:00 AM Central Time
10:00 Eastern Time

You will have the 20th and 21st to leave your comments along the hop trail.  Winners will be drawn and announced on the 22nd. 

There will be 7 designers working with SP & Company stamps to help them create love themed projects - perfect for Valentine, wedding, and anniversary projects.  Each stop on the hop will have their own prize to give away, 6 stamp sets and 1 gel pen holder for the Cricut.  The grand prize will be randomly chosen from one of the blogs and is any 2 SP & Company stamp sets of your choice.

On the day of the hop there will also be a challenge right here on Staying Crafty to make your own love themed project.  I will save the rest of the details of the challenge until hop day - you will have 1 week to make your own creation and get it entered.  A randomly chosen participant will win a prize!

The hop will be so much fun, lots of creativity and all the great prizes!  What a fantastic way to prepare for Valentine's Day and feel inspired.  We can't wait to share with you, and then see what you create for the challenge!

The talented designers that will be part of the hop are
Amber - Staying Crafty
Momo - Made By Momo
Linda - Scrapcat Cards
Tracy - Craft Junkie Too
Stephanie - Sea Steph's Creations
Amy - Chomas Creations
Samantha - Scrapmaster's Paradise

I am honored to be hosting this for such a wonderful group of ladies!  Prizes have been donated by Amber, Amy, and Samantha.  

14 comments:

Summer said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, cannot wait!

thescrapmaster said...

It is going to be awesome!!!

Hugs,
Samantha

Michelle said...

ohhhhhh...sound fun! I can't wait to see your creations and theirs!! :)

Susan said...

What a sweet surprise for Sami. I can't wait to start hopping.

Lizzie Laine said...

Looking forward too it:)

Monica-FC said...

oh, how exciting. cannot wait.

Linda said...

Oh This is wonderful and helpful to me. LOL I am looking forward to all the fun.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This sounds like it will be great fun! I look forward to seeing everyone's creations!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Carol L said...

I can't wait for the Hop Amber!!! I know it will be super fun ;0). Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.

Tracy said...

You've done a wonderful job coordinating the hop Amber :) ♥Tracy

Alex said...

sounds fun, can't wait to see everyone's creations :)

HUGS !

Mrs. Craft-t said...

How wonderful!!! I can't wait to get home and visit every site!!!! Will be back right after work (wish I could call out for this)!!! :)

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

This is going to be such fun with a lot of inspiration
Cherylann (prinkles)

Tracy said...

Awesome projects Amber - thanks for inviting me to play along today. :)
♥Tracy