Monday, January 24, 2011

Miss Priss Layout

You can click on the photo to see it enlarged.
Hello everyone.  I am finally scrapbooking again.  I am about 6 months behind now.  I was doing SO well, and then I stopped in July to prep for a move.  I didn't get started again until now.  *LOL*  Oopsie.

I don't share too many of my layouts here. I am usually a pretty quick and simple scrapper.  Here is one I decided to go ahead and share.  The pretty foil paper is from Hot Off the Press.  I cut "miss priss" from the Paisley Cricut Cartridge - I did use Marshmallow Glimmer Mist on it, but it turned out very subtle.  I wrote some journaling using a Chomas Creations gel pen - even though I got them to go with my Cricut gel pen holder, they work fine on their own as well.  I also added some flowers and gems from my stash.

I am so proud that in the photos my daughter is wearing some hair bows I made for her.  She got pretty excited about them, and of course that made me feel wonderful.  It's the little things, right :)

17 comments:

Tracy said...

so cute Amber - love the colors. :)

♥Tracy

A Rup Life said...

Welcome back to scrapbooking! I just got back to it myself after almost a year!! :D Love the layout!

2 Ducky said...

Love the layout and look forward to you sharing more of them. Hint... Hint... ;)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute.love the background paper looks awsome.the silver flowers around gives it the perfect touch.im like you simple crafter.

K-E Kreations said...

Very nice LO's! I like the simplicity - it makes the focus your photos, which is why we do this.

Michele said...

Very Nice!! Welcome back to scrappin'. Funny... I started my blog for the mere purpose to scrap more... and I keep making cards. I think it's the ease of creating them and knowing you are accomplishing something? Love your choices in paper here.

JennyKozar said...

What a cutie and GREAT layout!

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful Amber I love the layout and you daughter is so cute.

Marlene said...

Your layout looks fantastic! You're one up on me....because I'm a whole YEAR behind on my layouts! Aaack.

Valerie said...

Adorable layout!! That paper is gorgeous:)

Kim V. said...

Awww....how cute!! The layout looks great!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Amber, how cute!!!

Unknown said...

very cute! Love the colors and the lo looks great Amber!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great lay-out! love the colors!

Unknown said...

great lo! I have a little award for you over on my blog. Please come see and take your blinkie.
kacee
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Monica-FC said...

oh wow, I never knew you scrapped also. I love your layout.

Anonymous said...

Forget the layout and the paper...
THAT GIRL IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!

tee hee hee

Luv, mom ;)