Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BFF Style Purse


I wanted to put together this cute little purse for a challenge over at My Pink Stamper.

This was really pretty easy to put together.  It is a purse from the Forever Young cartridge.  I used paper from Me and My Big Ideas.  I thought this pattern was just perfect for a purse.  I cut it at 4 and 1/4 inches.  The little tag I created was cut at 1 inch. I stamped BFF from My Pink Stamper's Family and Friends set in black craft ink.  

For little finishing touches I punched holes to add a ribbon handle.  I used a tiny black brad to attach the tag, and I used a very large black brad just to add something else a little fun to the purse - it goes just above the tab that holds the purse closed. 

This was one of those projects that was super quick and easy.  I think it would make a fun gift bag for a tiny little gift - like maybe a piece of jewelry or some candy.

Thanks for visiting! 

14 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is fab! Love the great colors!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

love the pattern paper for your project.it came out really girly just love it.love the big brad.tfs

Kimberly said...

Super cute, thanks for sharing..love your work.
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Rose said...

This is very very cute!! I love the paper you used, perfect!

Amanda said...

OMG, your purse is so super cute!!! I love it!!!

Amanda:0)

DIANA L. said...

Very very cute I love the ribbon handle nice touch. TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, it came out so cute!

Jessica said...

Very cute! These would be great for a birthday party favor! I love the addition of ribbon!

Emily Keaton said...

This paper purse is adorable!

Ashley Nicole said...

How cute, I love it.
Nikki

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the paper and ribbon you picked.

ScrappinAnn said...

Very cute little purse. I love your blog. You have great ideas and creations. I can't wait to come back for your blog hop! Thanks so much for sharing with all us crafties! I am now a follower of your blog.

Alex said...

adorable ! love it !

HUgs !

Kim V. said...

Oh gosh, I LOVE this!! The paper is PERFECT for a purse - great job!