Friday, June 25, 2010

Where's Tiffy Layout

I just had to do a page dedicated to my daughter's love of running around covered in a blanket.  I would laugh so hard at her running around, bumping into things, & giggling under this thing.

I decided to do this and submit it for 2 different challenges.  The first challenge is over at Made by Momo, and it's a Spots & Dots challenge.  I think this qualifies.

The second is over at My Creative Time and it's a challenge to do a layout for Throwback Thursday.

I used George for this one.  I cut the letters at 2 inches and the polka dots at 2 and 1/2.  I was able to finish it quickly even with my 2 year old daughter "helping."

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the laugh, your daughter sounds like a cutie. I bet she does look pretty hysterical running around under that blanket -- I laughed just looking at the layout and thinking about how that must have looked!

My Creative Time said...

What a CUTE Layout & a CUTE story behind it!! I LOVE it! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend! hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that is hillarious! This is great!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is sooo adorable! I am loving your daughter!! LOL Thanks so much for joining my challenge love! XOXO Momo

Karen said...

This is so stinkin cute! What a great layout and love the story behind it! :)
Karen

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh what a great layout and a great story!

Ruthie :)

Dorcas said...

cute story! Love the layout!

~dorcas

Kimmy said...

LOVE the story and the layout! TFS! :) Kimmy