Thursday, June 3, 2010

Simple Card For SPCC Color Combo #50



I made this card for the color challenge at Scrapmaster's Paradise.  The color combo this week was Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink, and Creamy Caramel.  I wanted to create the look of an embossed background paper.  I used the Always stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Then I went over the Blush Blossom colored flowers with Crystal Effects to give them dimension, very much like the embossed paper you can buy at the store.  I added a simple ribbon from my stash and this super simple card was complete.

8 comments:

SweetSassyDiva said...

Really Great!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love the paper on this card! So rich looking.

*Nikki* said...

very cute..i am going to lift this soon!! Very simple to do though and great colors!!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Lovin the crystal effects - what a great look that gives it! Thanks for playing along with SPCC!

-Kristin SP Diva
p.s. see ya in the Scrapmaster's forum!

Whimcees said...

Very beautifully made embossed paper design! Love the colors!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Barbara Diane

Allison said...

What a fun card! I love the hand-stamped background, especially the heat embossed flowers. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us!

Allison - SP Diva

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, your "you are everything to me" card is so pretty! I like the cleanness and simplicity!

Stephanie said...

This is so beautiful! Love that background! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!