Monday, June 14, 2010

A Super Simple Father's Day Card

This was pretty stinkin' simple.  I spent more time on the inside than the outside!  *LOL*  I think it turned out nice looking & plenty masculine.  I tell ya, sometimes spending more than a few minutes on a card isn't really necessary.  Sometimes I get all behind & frantic, which was the case this weekend, and I decided to make one of my projects simple.  All the embellishments & paper are 3 birds I've had in my stash for awhile & the inside quote is from a single sticker sheet by Miss Elizabeth's.  It's always great to use up the things that have been sitting around forever.  I like to de-clutter when I can!

8 comments:

*Nikki* said...

very cute!

MrsANS said...

Turned out great! Simple is good :)

Jessica Wekenman said...

Great card! I am the same way! I spend waaay too much time overthinking, agonizing over the paper, etc., etc.! Sometimes it takes my days to complete a card! But, I always love what you come up with!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Sometimes simple is best! In this case, it turned out wonderful results! Great card - you did it again! :<)

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Audrey Frelx said...

Aymee, that's a simply wonderful card!!!

Jamiecrafts said...

hi there, i just wanted to pop in and say thanks for leaving me some comments, i do love reading them and I'm glad you enjoyed my projects :) THANKs!

mustbecrafty said...

This is such a great card (very masculine) and I love that you put a picture inside! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I know I'm going to be back by yours, you have some really great projects!!!

vivacela said...

Amber thank you for leaving your sweet comment.
Sorry i hadn't the time to visit your blog till today. :D Love your work. I love this card but specifically i liked the inside! Wonderfully done!