Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Have An Announcement!

I made the design team for Scrapmaster's Paradise!!!!  I am SO excited!  I've applied for several design team positions before, but there is always steep competition. It's such an honor to have made it.

Samantha is doing awesome things with her blog, she posts daily with great inspiration & projects, there are great weekly color combo challenges, a newsletter, she has a gallery for all her visitors to contribute to, a forum, the new design team, & is producing fabulous kits!  She also has ribbon shares, great free gifts with purchase, & other fabulous promotions.  It's a great daily stop to be inspired, share your own projects, & get to know other crafters.  She's truly got a little bit of everything now!

Be sure and pay her a visit!  I am honored to be chosen and look forward to designing for her.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw her announcement last night, but didn't get around to congratulate anyone. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your future creations for her.

*Nikki* said...

yay!! i am so happy for you..you deserve to be on a design team!!!

Debbie O'Neal said...

Congrats! Your projects are wonderful and you will be an asset on their design team!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations!!! And, I agree! You do deserve to be on a design team!!! Of course, I'll be around checking out what you do "Miss Designer".

I'm so excited for you!

Whimcees said...

Hello Amber!

Congratulations! You will definitely bring creative inspiration to the team with your wonderful talent! :<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Linda Kaiser said...

Congrats!!! I so love your blog and you will be terrific!!

Linda K.

bernietom47 said...

Congratulations! I've been follwing her for some time, I can't wait to see your work. Following you now.
Hugs
Bernie

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats. So excited to work with you on the SP team!