Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Cute Critters Page

Goodness I need to catch up on my scrapbooking!  I just got this page of the kiddos on Halloween completed.  I kept it really simple.  I really prefer fast pages since I would rather have nice, full books to look back on later & I can't seem to find time for the real fancy ones.

The paper is by Die Cuts With a View, Generation Tech Stack.  The critters are from Create a Critter.  I cut the penguin at 3 inches and the ladybug at 3 and 1/2.  The ladybug looks smaller than the penguin even at a bigger size because her little antenna add to her height.  I totally messed up the layering!  *LOL*  Still cute, but not correct.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous, crafty day!

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute as usual! Can't tell where you messed up!

Jos said...

I think the page is adorable, as far as I'm concerned, the simpilar the better. The photos and memories are the focus and not all of the embellishemnets in my albums. Create a critter is one of my fav carts right now. How did you get the lettering over the pics of your kids?

Unknown said...

I created a transparent document that is just my blog link over and over. Then I can layer it over any pictures of my kids I post. I use a Mac so I did this in Seashore, but you can probably find tutorials on Youtube for other programs too :)

mustbecrafty said...

I love simple layouts too! This one came out super cute and I would have never known you messed up. In fact I still can't tell. :) TFS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Loving those little critters! So cute!