Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Time Tag

I made this project for two different challenges.  The first is at The Cuttlebug Spot.  They have a challenge to do an embossed tag.

The second is at The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  They are having a Summer Time at the Beach Challenge.

I used Very Merry Tags to make the base.  I welded two of them together with a little square from Planin Schoolbook.  I could also use this as a tiny card if I wanted to.  Sand is cut from Plantin Schoolbook.  The sun is from Create a Critter & the sunglasses are from Forever Young.

I used the embossing folders Spots and Dots (which my husband informed me makes my sun look as though it has chicken pox! *LOL*) Swiss Dots, & D'vine Swirl.

If you would like the cut file to duplicate this project quickly you can download it here.

10 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute and love the colors.

MrsANS said...

Very cute! I love that sun, I really need to get that cart one day :)

Angi Barrs said...

Perfect and so cute for Summer. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [23 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

DonnaMundinger said...

How cute and summery! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

so cute, very sharp looking. Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB

Audrey Frelx said...

Soooo cute!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Valerie said...

Darling tag!! The bright colors are so much fun:) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fantabulous Cricut!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Very nice tag, those colors are wonderful and rich, I want to touch this tag. You did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut with your wonderful project.