Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl Scrapbook Page


This is one of my absolute favorite pages!  I think these photos are just precious beyond all belief, great close up shots with really sweet expressions, like the holy grail!  So, I used some of my very best embellishments for this page.  They are from K & Company.  The clothesline is actually a wire attached by brads on the ends, and the clothes are all seperate little stickers that have tabs that go both above, and below the wire.  The dimension and attention to detail in these embellishments is WONDERFUL!  I couldn't be happier with their quality.  I'm a big fan of their brand of embellishments!  They catch my eye every time I go out for scrapbooking supplies. 

I tried to keep this page simple and give it a sense of symmetry.  I wanted the embellishments and the photos to stand out on their own, so I went with a simple layout and background paper as not to detract from them!

1 comment:

MOM said...

WHO IS THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY... I JUST WANT TO KISS HER HEAD OFF...LOL!!!

ADORABLE PAGE! MOM =0)