Monday, October 12, 2009

Love, Cherish, Adore Page


Click on the photo to see it enlarged for detail.

This is just a simple page I threw together.  Everything on it is from  Birds, HSN's exclusive line.  I stocked up on a bunch of it at once because of good deals and such, and it's been easy to put it all together since a lot of their kits coordinate with other kits they've put out.

This is just 2 die cuts, one layered on top of the other, and 3 sparkly flowers attached with brads.  I used a favorite tool of mine to make the holes for the brads.  It's a punch by Martha Stewart that allows me to punch holes in 3 different sizes, anywhere on a page.  I couldn't have gotten those brad holes in far enough with a traditional hole punch.  What I really love about it is it's ease of use, and the onboard storage for the other sizes when you aren't using them.  I just have a very generic cutting mat I use with it.  I found a link to the tool on Martha's Crafts official site, but it's widely available, I picked mine up at Wal-mart.  http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com/detail.php?p=21808&v=msc_prod_tool_punches

No comments: