Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Super Simple Scrapbook Page and A Cute Birthday Card


I thought about not posting this scrapbook page.  I've already posted some of my really simple pages, and I thought maybe I should cut that out, thinking maybe no one wanted to see them, but then I thought again and I realized, I do not have to only show what I think is my best work!  As crafters we grow all the time, sometimes we do complicated, impressive stuff, and other times we do every day simple creations that take little time or thought.  I should be proud of each and every one of my pages, because they are mine, and they show off my beautiful babies!  So, here's to all of us being proud of our work, even when it doesn't seem very impressive.  :)   I'm doing what I love, and I might as well share.  No one has to be impressed for me to be happy.  *LOL*





This card I made for my Dad's upcoming birthday.  I really enjoyed making it!  I had actually cut the balloons a long time ago and set them aside.  The patterned papers are from the Cricut Celebrations paper stack, and the balloons were cut from the Celebrations cartridge.  I used some spare sewing thread to create the balloon strings, and some scrap ribbon for the bow.  I used my Ultimate Crafter's Companion to assist me with the bow making since without it I make some really scewy looking bows!  :)  I love the way this turned out!

No comments: