Saturday, October 17, 2009

Laugh Out Loud Page


Click the photo to see it enlarged for detail.

I had fun making this page.  I feel like I really found the perfect sentiments in my collection with "Laugh Out Loud" and "Leave Your Mark"  I don't think I would have thought of the sentiment "Leave Your Mark" on my own, and it's pretty cute with my little girl looking like she's chewing the couch like a puppy!  *LOL*  I enjoy having a large variety of stickers and rub on's with different sentiments because often, like this time around, just flipping through them will find something that fits perfectly!

Sadly I had some adhesive issues and goobered up my photo.  I will probably replace it, but I will do that later when I'm totally done with the book so that I don't slow down my pace!

This GORGEOUS paper is from Die Cuts With a View, the Sweet Stack (I LOVE that paper.)  All the other embellishments are from 3 Birds.

No comments: