Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Little Things Scrapbook Page


Click on the photo to enlarge it for detail.

I really love this photo of my daughter just enjoying herself. It is wonderful to see the world through the eyes of a child, and see that simple things truly bring the most joy to our lives. I wanted to capture that thought when making this page!



This gorgeous paper is from Die Cuts With a View, the Nana's Kid's stack.  It is just so breathtaking in person.  The ribbon was just some random stuff I had on hand from a previous clearance.  The other 2 embellishments are from 3 Birds.

I ran the ribbon through my Xyron Create-a-sticker machine with the permanant cartridge.  It took a couple tries to get the ribbon looking centered properly, but I think it turned out well.  I have found that the Xyron does great for ribbon, and adheres really well to all the glittery papers I enjoy using!


No comments: