Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Funny Kitchen Card


This card reads "Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead perfectly normal lives"  I have to admit, that does a pretty good job of cracking me up.

I used a stamp set called A Woman's Place by There She Goes Clear Stamps.

I stamped the appliances onto some mirrored cardstock using black Staz on ink.  I stamped the cabinets in dark brown onto kraft cardstock, and then filled in the handles with a silver gel pen.

I cut out and assembled all the pieces.  After that I just added a cute satin ribbon and stamped my sentiment.

I have no idea what I'm going to use this card for, but the idea is so cute that I just couldn't help but make it.

12 comments:

Manuela Pinkfrilly said...

What a nice and funny card!!!

Sheena said...

HaHa..that is Cute!! TFS

Missy said...

That's a great sentiment, the cabinets look really good, too!!

Linda Kaiser said...

Super fun card! It looks so real! Love the sentiment!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your sentiment is super cute and I love all your kitchen details :)

girlia said...

love the sentiment and those cabinets.

Marlene said...

LOL..that's a hilarious sentiment - and your card is very creative!

Pssst...love the purple bow!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

HeHe this is so cute!

scrappinC said...

WOW! What a great card, love the sentiment! You could always give it to a friend that loves to cook???? Don't forget to hop on over and enter my blogaversary giveaway.
Cindy Lou

Juls said...

Hi Amber

I am playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good nosey round your blog, to check out everything I have missed, as always, such inspirational work!!

I just adore this card, it really made me smile, so so fabulous and creative!! BRILLIANT!!!

hugs Juls

Audrey Frelx said...

How cute!!! Love all those cabinets!

The Archiving Angel said...

This is just too cute!