Friday, September 16, 2011

Coffee Card w/ A Video


I wanted to play with the Cricut Lite cartridge Love You a Latte.  I stuck with mostly brown and vanilla shades with just a couple pops of pink for a fun and feminine touch.

Here's a quick supply list.

Cut from Love You a Latte at 3.5 inches

Inks:
Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel
Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa
ColorBox Fluid Chalk in Chesnut Roan

Stamps:
SP & Company Scripty Scripts
Stampin' Up Dot Dot Dot
The Paper Studio Coffee Cafe

Other:
EK Success Border Punch Open Scallop
Nestabilities in Circle and Lacey Circle
Twine from The Twinery in Cappuccino

To see me put the card together step by step with a few tips along the way check out the video below.



Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Friday :)  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

12 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Pretty card. Love the colors.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the pink and the brown, the text behind looks wonderful :)

Marlene said...

Adorable card....pink & brown is a wonderful color combo. Almost as cool as purple! ;)

Sheena said...

Cute card!! Thanks for the Video!

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute! You always do the cutest cards, my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

I really like your card. The colors are awesome togethe! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super yummy! Great colors~

Angi Barrs said...

I'm a coffee addict. Love this adorable card. :)

Tara said...

Oh this is fabulous! I just love the colours!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

I love the card. Great job on it Amber.

Missy said...

This is really cute, I like that background stamp you used, and the pink & brown look great!!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

thanks for the video.love the different stamps for the background paper.your inking makes the card too cute.love the way you tied the twine.tfs