Monday, September 5, 2011

Discovery Bottles Layout


Here's a quick layout I whipped up.
 
It is of my daughter making discovery bottles.  Basically you get some bottles and let your kiddo put glitter, ribbon, sequins, etc. inside the bottle.  They the lid gets sealed on tightly and they get to see how all that stuff floats and moves around in the water.  Fun activity for kids around 2-3.  It is recommended to glue the lids on for kids under 3.

The paper is from DCWV.  I think it's from the Blossoms and Butterflies Stack.  I added some gems and lots of different colors of Stickles to the flowers.

There is one 4 by 6 photo, and two 4 by 4 photos. 

I used some cool stickers that are clear hearts with stuff floating inside.  I believe they are by Jolee's Boutique, but I no longer have the packaging to confirm that.  Thought they fit the theme perfectly.

Letter stickers are from the We R Memory Keepers Tiffany's stack.

Ribbon from my stash.

"Little Angel" sticker by 3 Birds from HSN.
 
Simple page.  Think it came out cute and fun. Trying little by little to catch up on my scrapbooking.


12 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awww this is so cute. Love the action photos and the pretty paper. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Amber it looks so good pink and lovely

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable layout for your daughter Amber! Pink and girly!!!

I'm sure I've said it before but your DD is such a cutie!

Marlene said...

What an adorable layout - and I LOVE that you get your daughter interested in crafty things, too!

girlia said...

Great LO

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute layout.i will try this with my little boy.tfs

Missy said...

This is a darling layout, I love the blue & the pink!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun lay-out! Great activity!

Michele said...

This did come out cute and fun!! For sure!! What a great idea!! I think my kids are just past the age of appreciation... but I might try anyways!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Amber,Your layout is sooo SWEET!I LOVE all the GREAT details colors,and pictures are ADORABLE!Just got back from my holiday,trying to get caught up with my comments. :)

Unknown said...

Your LO is gorgeous. Love the colors. Your flowers and the way you set up the title is so pretty. Your little one looks adorable, and like she really enjoyed this activity. THANK YOU for such a fun activity idea. I am going nuts with my three year old. She is at a very bored stage. I think it is time for some new toys too..bored of the old ones.

Tara said...

Wonderful layout!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com