Friday, September 23, 2011

Dance Lessons Layout


Happy Friday!

Just popping in to share this layout.

The title was cut from Shall We Dance at 3.5 inches  I used some Marshmallow Glimmer Mist for  a touch of sparkle.

The journaling shape was cut from Once Upon a Princess.  The smaller one is 3 inches.  The larger one behind it is 3.3 inches, BUT I messed with the width in my Gypsy to make it look like a shadow and I don't know the exact final size.  I used some Ranger Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink to create tiny little pearls all around the edges.

The adorable little dancer was cut from One Upon a Princess at 7 inches.  I had lots of fun embellishing her.  I used a Peachy Keen Princess face.  I chalked her cheeks.  I took the bows that were supposed to be for her hair and added them to her leotard.  I used some Magenta Stickles on her bows and tutu, and also used them to free hand design a little heart.  Her tights are sparkling with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.

16 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable. Love that glitter and shine. :)

Marlene said...

Very cute! Both my daughters were in dance when they were younger.

Anonymous said...

This is super cute:)

Catherine M. said...

Very cute! I really have to start using this cart.

Glora said...

Absolutely ADORABLE and perfect layout! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

This is adorable... but... I was a bit disappointed...

NO PIC OF MY PRECIOUS GRANDBLESSING TIFFY IN THERE!!!!!!

LOL,

Luv ya, mom :)

Amanda said...

OMG Amber, your layout is too stink'in cute!! I just love the touch of sparkle and the little dancing girl image..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

How cute! Makes you want to dance.
Cindy Lou

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute amber.love the colors.tfs

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! pink and girly!! Hugs Juls

Missy said...

Such a cute layout! I like the little dancer and her face is perfect, I need to get that set.....

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Amber,Your layout is ADORABLE!FANTASTIC job with it,I LOVE the sweet little girl,TO CUTE!AWESOME job my friend!!:)

VICTORIA said...

Amber I love the little princess so pretty Awesome job on it. I wished i liked doing layouts as well as i do cards. I need to i have 4 granddaughters and 2 grandsons.

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Amber! I am playing catch up with my followers & bloggers I love. So glad I made it to you.
I really like this adorable layout.

Norma said...

Aww so CUTE!! she's adorable:) TFS
Hugs