Monday, September 28, 2009

Yum Scrapbook Page!


This page was a lot of fun!  I used another paper from the Die Cuts with a View Sweet Stack.  I LOVE those papers!  I keep going back to them again and again!!!!  The glitter chipboard letters are also from Die Cuts With a View, but they were in a kit from HSN, so I'm not sure if they can be purchased seperately, but I would think so.

The adorable little ice cream cone was cut with my cricut, using the Doodlecharms cartridge.  It's really a diverse and fun cartridge, so if you don't have it yet... take a look!  It's got soummery designs, Christmas themed stuff, baby stuff, back to school things, etc.  Lots of variety so it is easy to use a LOT!  The glittery ice cream is also a Die Cuts With a View paper, I believe I purchased it at my local Michael's, but I think it's pretty widely available.

I had a bit of difficulty trying to figure out how to crop the photos.  They started off at 4 by 6, and were too big for me to get the look I wanted without some kind of cropping, or going to a 2 page layout.  I finally decided to crop around her bouncy seat, it was a nice clean cutting and easy to do!  I think that little bit of cropping came out looking nice, and provided the spacing on the page I was hoping for!  Sometimes something really simple makes a huge difference in the finished page!

No comments: