Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Like Mom Page


Well, as I am still getting the hang of this blogging thing I am making some mistakes.  I did not write down the info on this paper and these embellishments!  Opps!  That might happen with some other things too because I have so many things already out of their packages and in other storage, but I promise to try and be more careful about that as I buy new product!  I know I purchased this paper individually, not as part of a stack, and I believe it was at Michael's.

Anyways, I love the way the colors in the paper and the embellishments worked together!  I just buy product I like, and then start playing with it when I'm ready, and sometimes things just happen to match really well!  I will also sometimes buy coordinating kits, but most of the time the matches just sort of happen from playing around.  I could not be happier with the way the page and the embellishments came together here!  Sometimes I find it worth it to splurge on individual papers or more expensive embellishments because sometimes they really do give an effect I wouldn't have otherwise gotten.  I think that's the case here!  High quality stuff that was well worth the price!

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is really adorable (and so is she!).

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. Your work is beautiful. Everthing is unique and free spirited. Keep up the good work and your daughter is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! That is very sweet! I am always inspired by others, and I hope to be an inspiration to others in return.