Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loving My Gypsy!

Oh wow guys!  I have been having such a blast with my new Gypsy!!!  It is so lightweight!!!  I have been having so much fun with it!  I love being able to take it with me all over the house.  Yes, laptops are portable too, but this is much easier!!!!

It's funny, because when I first heard of the Gypsy, I sort of shrugged.  I didn't think I would really need it. Then, I started seeing the cool fonts, and how neat it looked, etc.  So, my husband treated me to my early Christmas gift, and now I can't believe I seriously thought about not getting it!!!! 

New toys are so much fun!

I am working on a SUPER cute little book for a baby gift!  I am planning on basically making it an 8 by 8 scrapbook with all the decorating already done, so all the new mom has to add is the photos.  It's turning out SUPER cute, and I've loved using my Gypsy to do the designing!!!  I'll be sharing it with you guys soon!

No comments: