Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Garden I Made


Well, it's been a lot of seperate projects that came together to make a beautiful garden wall that was a decoration for my daughter's very first birthday party! I am just THRILLED with the way it turned out.

I took the tissue paper flowers that I made and glued them to 3 poster boards with tacky glue. I drew the stems and leaves with markers. I cut the grass out of green poster board. I used the foam ladybugs I had made earlier as part of the garden.


The sign was made very easily using my Cricut Expressions that my husband bought me for Mother's Day, and some super cute ladybug stickers!
It felt wonderful to see it all come together. I am certainly very proud of what I was able to create! All the hard work certainly paid off and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

1 comment:

ANS said...

Wow, it really did come together beautifully! And she is too cute for words!