Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sammy Bear as Santa Layout


Isn't it adorable?  :)  I love this layout! 

I used the bear with a santa hat SVG that you can get for free right here on my blog!

Everything is cut from my Cricut
Tree - Doodlecharms - 9 inches ( trunk is just a scrap) 
Embellished w/ buttons
Presents - various cartridges, Doodlecharms, Celebrations, Sweet Treats all at 2.5 inches if I remember right.  The stack of gifts is cut from New Arrival, can't remember the size though.  They are all embellished with Stickles.
Text is from Plantin Schoolbook - Red at 1.5 inches and green at 1 inch

Not only do I adore this layout, but I am proud to have it done so soon.  I am nearly caught up.  It feels great.  Most of my pages are really simple so I can keep moving, since I'd rather have them done and simple than never done at all!  However, I knew I wanted this layout to be really extra special, so I took some time on it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

This layout looks great! Excellent work.

Anonymous said...

Oh m'gosh! SO darn cute! Love the traditional Christmas colors and all the little presents. Simple, yet adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm in LUV! The page is nice too...lol