Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Princess Birthday Card



OK, let me first say I just bought these colored pencils and had no idea what I was doing!  *LOL*  Eventually I'll learn to shade and such, but this time all I wanted to do was get the image colored in!

The sweet little princess stamp is from a fabulous Technique Tuesday set called My Little Princess.   I searched high and low to purchase one princess set I really liked, and that is it!

Happy Birthday is from a Hero Arts set - Cupcakes

I spelled out Brooke with another Hero Arts Set - Fanciful Swirl Alphabet.

I noticed  that the font in Happy Birthday is exactly the same, even the same size as the font.  So I'm sure I will use these two sets together a lot. The only thing is that the name ends up spaced further apart if you place the letters on the block together.  It's part of the reason I chose to put the name under the princess and the Happy Birthday at the top.  I thought if they were right together that would show more and look a little strange.

All papers and inks from Stampin' Up.

No comments: