Saturday, December 26, 2009

Taking a short break

Hello all.

Thanks to everyone who checks out my blog.  I have so much fun with it.

I won't be posting for a week or so, not too long, just a short break.

My cousin's wife died the morning of Christmas Eve after a long battle with Cancer.  It was expected, but still of course very hard!  She left behind her husband (my cousin) and her two teenage daughters.  Funeral arrangements have not been made yet, but will be soon.

On a happier note my mother is in town, the timing could not be better, as the family should be together right now.  I haven't seen her in a little over 2 years, so I want to spend as much time with her as possible.

So, I will be focusing on my family in the coming week or so, and then return to blogging frequently.  I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on, and I have already shot some really fun videos, but I do need to edit them before I can share, so be looking forward to some really fun stuff!  I'll be in touch soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, have a wonderful little holiday break with your family. You do such a fabulous job sharing all of your wonderful projects with us both through your photos and videos. I continue to be inspired with all of your fun creative projects. From your fabulous felt ornaments, to your cards and scrapbook layouts, you amaze me with your talent! Most of all, it is so cool that you are willing to share this with all of us on your super blog!!! Thanks again for a GREAT job!! I look forward to all of your new videos and projects in the coming year. Have fun with your family. How nice that your mom is visiting your family. MANY THANKS!!!!!
Peggy in Colorado

JenE said...

So sorry to hear about your cousin's wife. Enjoy the time w/your mom and the rest of your family. My prayers are with you...God bless.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holdiay. I have just found your blog and I am enjoying it. This will give me some time to mosey around and see things. Take care of your family and have fun!