Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bliss Card Using Serenade



I just got the brand new Cricut cartridge, Serenade.  I've been waiting not very patiently for months after first seeing the images previewed.  This is the first project I came up with using it.

All the paper is beautiful metallics, and then just the textured cardstock base.  It's all from the Die Cuts With a View Latte cardstock stack.  It's a wonderful stack and I have used it a lot recently!!!

*The card is 4 and 1/4 by 5 and 1/2 when folded.
*The tree is cut at 4 inches
*The bird is cut at 1.89 inches
*The swirl is on the shift key, then flipped.  I used "fit to length" on my Expression and chose 2 and 1/2 inches.
*Bliss is cut and shadowed at 1.38 inches, using Gypsy Wanderings
*The butterfly was cut using Storybook in the fancy corner feature at 1 and 1/2 inches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! The texture makes a lot of difference. Super JOB!

SusanE