Monday, May 13, 2013

Unicorn Shaker Card





I liked the idea of using this castle image for a shaker card.  I got the idea from this fabulous card by Yainea.  Mine is different other than that, but I still wanted to give proper credit for the fun shaker element.

I decided to create a cloud background and add some lines to my castle for texture.  All done with my Copics.  I made some fun grass too, but you only see it when the shaker goodies move.  Inside the shaker I have a little silver glitter and some faux snow.

The unicorn and castle images are from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After.  The fun patterned paper and sentiment came from the DCWV mat stack Once Upon a Time.

I decided not to add to specific of a sentiment to this.  I think it could work for a new baby girl, or a young girl's birthday.  

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Amber

8 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet! Love the unicorn!

Migdalia said...

A darling card! Sweet image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



Stamping With Bibiana said...

Love the sentiment...makes you wonder and imagine in fairy tales
bibiana

cuilliesocks said...

Very sweet card Amber, lovely images and love the shaker design, Kate x

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and magical!! I love the castle and unicorn!! How fun it's a shaker card!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Missy said...

This is darling! I love the castle & unicorn and the glitter shaker is a perfect fit!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! I haven't made a shaker card forever! Such a cute design! Carri~Abusybee

Norma said...

What a sweet card Amber and love the shaker:) Very pretty card and perfect for any little princess. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Have a great evening my friend!!!
Hugs,
Norma