Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Happy Hello Card





Here's a simple card I put together very quickly.

The card base is Smokey Shadow from Papertrey Ink.

The beautiful patterened papers are from the Bo Bunny Ambrosia 6 by 6 pad.

The ribbon is saddle stitched Smokey Shadow from Papertrey Ink.

All stamping was done with the Papertrey set Polka Dot Parade 2.

Ink colors used for the sentiment are Stampin Up's Bordering Blue and Pink Passion.

For the stems I used Old Olive, and for the faux stitching I used a Close to Cocoa marker.

The fun little flower buttons are also from Papertrey ink.  I found a few shaped buttons in the button assortments I bought from them and thought this would be a really fun way to use them.

All the corner rounding was done on my Corner Chomper from We R Memory keepers.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Amber

6 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Love your happy card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the gray touches of color! Carri~Abusybee

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Amber, the colours are are gorgeous and love the little flower buttons, kate x

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Amber!! The background paper is so beautiful!! I love the button flowers!! You should link this up at Paper Playtime for our button challenge (http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/). Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Love PTI, they have very unique sets...I love your buttons and the colors are so cute
bibiana

Missy said...

This is so pretty, I love the bright & cheery paper and the cute buttons!!