I wanted the layers on the card to look like a flower, sort of like the one in the image.
I used an old Stampin' Up set called Ladybug Picnic for the image. I stamped it onto white cardstock and then cut it out using a circle shaped Nestability. I colored in the image using some Stampin' Up markers, and added stitching lines around the circle. I cut a slightly larger circle in yellow to mat this onto.
Then I cut a scalloped circle in a pink polka dot paper to be the back layer of my flower.
The card is a square card - I think it was either 4 inches or 4 and 1/4 inches. I added a smaller layer of green Stampin' Up patterned paper. I finished off by pop dotting the flower scene I created onto the card.