Monday, February 3, 2014

Rose Swing Bracket Card




Here's a very feminine card.  I decided to use this for a birthday card, but with a different sentiment I think it would make a great thank you card too.

I cut the flip card from my Silhouette.  It's design #28771.

The papers are from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 by 6 pad.

The gorgeous image is from Papertrey Ink's The Sweet Life set.  The rose has 3 layers stamped in Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink, and Regal Rose all from Stampin' Up.  The leaves have 2 layers that are in Old Olive and Always Artichoke from Stampin' Up.  I created a mask for the flower so I could stamp the leaves the way I wanted.

Around the frame I added some faux stitching with an Always Artichoke marker from Stampin' Up.  The little pink dots are Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink.  I just LOVE Liquid Pearls.

Here's the inside.


I simple used a Close to Cocoa Stampin' Up marker to do the faux stitching.  Then I stamped a sentiment from Stampin' Up's Elementary Elegance using Regal Rose ink.

I really appreciate you stopping by :)

Amber

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Amber!! The papers are so pretty and the flower is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the fold, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom of 2 Monsters said...

Very pretty Card. TFS.

Karon said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous image and love those papers! TFS

Pat N. said...

This is lovely, Amber! Your stamped flower looks fabulous! And great swing card.

Lisa said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog :) What a gorgeous card. I have that stamp set too. Don't you just love how the roses and leaves look after stamping the different colors? I've made all kinds of different color roses and of course never posted the pictures. LOL

Cathy said...

This is such a pretty card Amber, I love the colours, Cathy x

Norma said...

WOW! gorgeous flower and I really like the 2 step stamping look. I love this card style, I really need to venture into more different shapes and style cards:) Lovely
Hugs,
Norma