Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Betsy's Blossoms Card




I used a couple of Stampin' Up sets to create this feminine card.

The main set I used was Betsy's Blossoms.  I used Stampin' Up colors Melon Mambo, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, and Blush Blossom.  The set comes with a lot of great floral images and I mixed and matched them in the different colors to create a little depth and some interest.

The strip across the front was cut to 1 1/2 inches wide.  The beautiful sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set Perfectly Penned.  I stamped it in Melon Mambo.  I inked around the white piece in Pixie Pink.  The whole layer is up on pop dots.

I rounded 2 of the corners on a 1/4 inch setting on my Corner Chomper.

As a finishing touch I used several gems by Irock for a bit of bling.

Thanks for visiting!

Amber

14 comments:

jessica said...

very pretty Amber!
Love the stamps you used!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

It's like fireworks in the night sky! So beautiful, Amber!

Thank you SO much for leaving love at my blog. I really appreciate it! :)

PiecesbyEmily said...

oh i love all the shades of pink you use on this card. So pretty Amber!

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty card!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Amber!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Virginia L. said...

Oh my goodness! Your stamping is awesome, Amber! I love the variations of colors! Gorgeous design! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Kim Heggins said...

Amber, such a stunning card. I love those color and that stamp is just beautiful. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

Sindhu said...

Gorgeous card Amber! All that stamping is really 'WOW!' :)
thanks SO much for dropping by my blog and leaving some love! Hugs..
Sindhu.

Norma said...

WOW! gorgeous card Amber, gosh this card totally inspires me to use this stamping technique. I also love how the rhinestones flow so well with the sentiment:) Thank you for also stopping by and your sweet comments:)
Big Hugs,
Norma

Karon said...

Beautiful card, love all the stamping and wonderful colours! TFS

Deepti Stephens said...

Pretty awesome! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some some.. :) <3

Deepti Stephens said...

*some love..

Joni Andaya said...

What a Gorgeous card Amber :)

Missy said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you chose & the way you stamped the images, and how you did the sentiment!!