Monday, November 8, 2010

A Cut Above the Rest Card - With Video


 These are the cards I made the girls for the Swarm I attended on Saturday.  To see pics of us at the Swarm, check out the post below this one.  It was awesome!

I used the Cricut Cartridges Forever Young, Everyday Paper Dolls, & Simply Charmed.  I also used a whole bunch of stamps. I did the stitching lines on the front with the SP & Company Stitchery Doo stamp set!  It makes it so much faster than hand drawing a ton of white lines!  I did smear the ink though, I am always doing that with craft ink, I should have been more patient and gone more slowly.  For all the other details please watch the video below :) 


3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Your swarm is going to love these cards!!! You did a great job and they are cute-cute!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute cards! Did you receive me email?

jen said...

I love these so much!!! This is my kind of card.....lol
I love the purse/bag. I'm going to watch the video now. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com