Friday, October 22, 2010

So, this is why I haven't shot any videos lately!


Yeah, HELLO!  This was taken a few days ago.  It's already improved a lot, but still very much a work in progress.  Hopefully I can finish cleaning up this disaster this weekend and shoot a good video or two.

I've been so busy tending to setting up and unpacking all the other areas of the house that my space for crafting hasn't been getting much needed TLC.  When I do organize I tend to spend FOREVER trying to get everything just so, so I end up taking forever.  I'm trying to get better about that.  

We will be building me a great craft space as we finish our basement.  In the meantime I'm here in the loft.  Later on this will be a play area for the kids.  I know we all say we make craft messes, but I think maybe this one takes the cake.  When we moved I realized just how much craft stuff I really have! I've been trying to pair down and letting my daughter use up some of my old stickers and such in the interest of getting rid of stuff.

Wish me luck!  I hope to bring you videos very soon, I miss it terribly.

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Good Luck!! Paper crafting turns people into Crafting supply hoarders!

Alma said...

Missed you!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

cricaholic said...

WHOA!! Can't wait to SEE how you get that cleaned up and ORGANIZED!!!! LOL!!

Audrey Frelx said...

If you think that's a disaster, you should see my craftroom and I HAVEN"T just moved in!!! LOL! I'll all come together real soon!

My Quilling Nest said...

So glad to see you back Amber!!!! and oh no worries at least you have a room to hide your mess in lol,lol I only have a corner of my livingroom!! lol
Can't wait to see what you create next.
Hugs,
Linda