Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ghoul's Night Out Card

I'm back with another simple Halloween card.  

The card base is paper from the DCWV Midnight Spell Stack.  The "Eat, drink, and be scary" decoration is cut from another paper in the same stack.

Ghoul's night out is stamped from Pink By Design's A Haunting We Will Go set.  I cut the stamp to fit the shape of the paper better.  I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch along the bottom of that piece.

The fun gal is a K & Company embellishment from the Spook-Tacular line.  I adhered here to a piece of pale blue cardstock.  I added some ribbon from the target dollar spot, punched one edge with the Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch, and then did some doodling with a Stamp n' Write Marker by Stampin' Up in Pumpkin Pie.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love this card. The "Eat drink, and be scary," Is so much fun.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, that is a fun card and I love it!!! I love the sentiment and that ghoul character is just hysterical!!! Great job! Too cute!