Friday, May 14, 2010

Love Bug Layout w/ a Video


I made this cute page of my daughter this morning.  I used the Ultimate Crafter's Companion to create the scallop on the top, and it's got an embossed edge all the way around, which I think looks awesome, but of course embossing never photographs the way I want it to.

I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the Cricut to create the title and the ladybug.  If you'd like all the sizing and to see how I put it together you can watch the video I've included.  It's just under 5 minutes long :)




7 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Amber. No way am I offended at you for your comment regarding my player -- LOL!!! Actually you're the only one who has ever said anything about it, so I appreciate you letting me know. I will be addressing it in my next post shortly. I didn't post your comment, so you needn't have worried what was said and not being able to put it in an email. I always like to read my comments before posting them. And, please, I could never be offended or angry at you!!! You have been a doll visiting me!!! And, I welcome constructive comments. Now, I don't particularly care for the pop-up comment boxes, so I moved the player to the top of my blog page. I hope that helps you access it easier if you need to mute it. Okay?

I'll be seeing you, sweetie!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, what a cute layout, and your daughter is so cute and adorable!

Mary said...

I have left you an award on my blog

*Nikki* said...

super cute!!

SweetSassyDiva said...

Really cute!

sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Very cute. I have a suggestion for getting embossing to show up better. Turn the flash off on your camera. That's what I do when I take pictures of my knitting, otherwise the flash fills in all the cables or other textured stuff. It might work for embossing, too.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, this looks like so much fun and sooooo summmery... I LOVE IT! stop by and enter this and maybe you could win a cart at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html