Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Life Doesn't Have to Be Perfect Masculine Card

http://stampinonstuff.com/life-doesnt-perfect-masculine-card/
I get so excited when I make a masculine card that I really love.  So much of the time I feel like they are a little "blah."  This time around I just adore it :)  Woo hoo!

I used 100% Stampin' Up! products.

If you'd like to see the full project directions and/or download a free PDF please visit THIS POST on my new website.

I promise it's fun over there :)  I will be posting photos of my projects here for a couple of weeks and then I'll start posting all of my non Stampin' Up! projects here again and leave them seperate.

I just want to give all of my readers here a chance to find out about it :)

*Hugs*

Amber

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design!! It rocks as a masculine card but I would love to receive it!! Awesome job!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lysa said...

Great masculine card!

(Thanks for visiting my blog too! :))

Norma said...

Awesome masculine card Amber and I do love that stamp set:) Great choice of colors!
Hugs,
Norma

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Amber and you are so right, this would be great for anyone...I love your wonderful design.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great masculine card Amber. Simple and effective. I always struggle where to begin with them! Thanks for the inspiration.

Karon said...

Fabulous card, love all the different stamps! TFS