Monday, September 8, 2014

Chalk Talk For You Card

http://stampinonstuff.com/chalk-talk-card/
The inking technique for the main panel on this card was a total blast!  I think it really enhances the embossing and softens the background a bit.  I purposely got ink in some of the lower parts of the card to give it a different look, and also so that I couldn't consider it a "mistake" when the ink pad slipped a bit.

For the full directions for this card and the ability to save a PDF of them for easy reference please visit this page on my new site!  http://stampinonstuff.com/chalk-talk-card/

I'll be posting at the new blog every day this week to really kick it off :)  Please consider following and subscribing over there.  I'll post the cards here to help catch more of my readers, but soon I'll stop doing that and keep these 2 blogs separate - so sign up over there now or you'll miss out.

Have a fabulous and very crafty day!
Amber

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous colours and love the pattern on the card, hugs Kate x

jessica said...

Beautiful card Amber! Love it :)

Karon said...

Fabulous card and love the background! TFS

Kim Heggins said...

Amber, stunning card with this technique. I love the soft and sweet colors. I wanted to let you know that I am following your other blog as well but not sure where to go to leave comments...thank you.