Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello Lovely Decor




Unfortunately I couldn't get proper light on my project for a photo, but you still get a general idea of what it looks like.

The paper is cut to 8 by 10 for easy framing, which I hope to do later.  I inked all the edges with Barely Banana ink from Stampin' Up.

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's set Happy For You and is stamped in Stampin' Up's Marina Mist.  I surrounded it with a bunch of Irock gems.

The butterflies are all little sequins.  I dres stitching lines behind them using a Creamy Caramel marker from Stampin' Up.  I also added some Irock metallic pieces.

The main image is from Prima, she's called Doll With Swing Dress.  I colored her hair with Copics E59, E57, E35.  Her skin is E00, E50, E53.  Her dress has a sheet of paper from the Bo Bunny Ambrosia 6 by 6 pad and I colored over the paper with more Copics in B000, B615, and B632.

The flowers are from Recollections.  Not sure where the brad came from.

The lace was given to me.

Crafty best wishes!

Amber

6 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job Amber!!!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! You did such a fabulous job with the Prima Doll stamp!! She looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Hi Amber, your card is so pretty love the gorgeous image. It's been too long since up stopped by, I've been browsing through all your lovely creations ...... How is the kitchen renovation going? I'm sure that's keeping you very busy, happy New Year, hope to pop by more in 2014

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Amber, love the image and colours. your design is fab, hugs Kate x

Karon said...

This is so adorable and love the Prima doll and butterflies! TFS

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh la la! Love your little lady - out on the lace catwalk! Very pretty piece Amber.