Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our Decorations Halloween Layout




Here's a simple layout I whipped up to show off the Halloween decorations my kids made last year.

The patterned papers are from the DCWV stack Midnight Spell.

The black square is 10 and 1/2 inches.

I cut 2 patterned paper purple squares. 1 at 6 inches, and the other at 4 inches.

The title was cut using A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  The other die cuts are from the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge.  I thought they went perfectly with the photos.  I added a ribbon to the top of the spider and some Starry Night Stickles to her hourglass.  I added a bit of green Stickles to the leaf on the pumpkin.

That's it!

Thanks for dropping by :)

Amber

13 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Amber, your card is just so cute!!! I can't believe lil Miss Spider has a bow on her head... heee-heee!

cuilliesocks said...

Fab decorations Amber, they look such fun, hugs Kate x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A wonderful layout to display your children's beautiful creations! Love Halloween and everything about the colors and images - can't wait to begin my cards! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! I love those faces!! And what awesome Halloween decorations!! Fabulous layout!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dortesjs said...

this is a great card

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute lay-out! Great idea to take photos of your decorations!

jessica said...

This is so fun! Awesome LO!!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great layout of all the kid's decorations - what a really fun idea!

Life and Knits said...

Amber this is super cute! Love it, love it, love it!

Susie

rosie said...

fab layout great decorations x

Tracey said...

Great decorations.....the papers are perfect, great layout!

Angi Barrs said...

So super fun! Love that spider!

Missy said...

What a fun layout, I love the images you chose, they compliment your photos perfectly!