Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Card




Here's a wedding card I put together.

I started off with a simple vanilla card base.  I embossed the card front using the Cuttlebug folder Scrollwork.  It's such an elegant frame.

The die cuts are from Papertrey ink and it's their Man and Wife die set.  I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the wedding dress.  They aren't very "glittery" but leave an awesome effect for certain things such as this.  The bouquet has Diamond Stickles on it.

There is a strip of vellum wrapped around the card front.  I stamped a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Happy For You set.  I love this sentiment because the font is SO pretty and I can use it for such a variety of occasions.

The finishing touch are some pink gems from my stash.

I'm very happy with how this turned out.  It's got some elegance and a touch of sparkle but not too much going on to be distracting and overwhelming.

Thanks for visiting :)

Amber

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous!!!!

jessica said...

beautiful card Amber! Love the embossing and touches of color!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

cuilliesocks said...

very elegant Amber, Kate x

Missy said...

Lovely wedding card Amber, I really like the embossed frame and sentiment!!

scrappinC said...

Love your card. I especially love the green on the card. You did a fabulous job. You are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

Norma said...

Hi Amber:) Your card is simple beautiful:) You are in my nightly prayers and I hope you are doing a bit better:) Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment:)
Hugs,
Norma